Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!




" The StarTech 4-in-1 dock provides a good deal of convenience in terms of the added USB ports as well as the audio and network connectivity, but if you are looking for a solution that will also alleviate the need of an extra connection for your video output through a single connection, this is definitely not it.

Pros:
- Eliminates swapping multiple cables between systems
- Provides three additional USB 2.0 ports
- Audio and network connectivity works seamlessly

Cons:
- Sluggish VGA output is a big letdown
- Too expensive compared to similar devices "



Very useful 4 lappies..

Can be used as a hub to connect to various HDtvs and home-theatres and stuff...

A must-have acc. to me.. :-P



0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P