Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!


So, i got tired of losin to these DoTa wannabes..

So decided to rain my vengeance in cs room...

Joined a server and played kickass..

But, then this guy showed up.. Until then i was leading...

This dude called G[o]d^s~ was pwnin every1...

I had a hunnch that he must be a hacker..

Joined the opponents and lol, he's an Imba noOB waller...

What is waller ?

Shootin openly thro' the walls..

I decided to wall as well..

began walling and raped dat sob...

In fact, i luv swicthin b/w wallin and normal modes...


Walling 4 abt a year or so constantly helps u a lot in training 4 spam spots.. enemy hideouts..

So that wen aren't wallin you can guess the enemy's position to almost 75-80% accuracy and fire

@ that particular spot within milliseconds..

So me gonna wall 4m now on .. :D And, then play normal game after abt 10 rounds of walling.. xD

0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P