Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!


" Provides superior audio enhancement processing for all Windows compatible players. This one application will process all of the audio on your Windows system.
There is no longer a need to purchase numerous audio processing plug-ins for each of your media players. Try it and we're sure that you will agree that it's simply the best audio processor on Earth. "

Ever had compatibility issues ?

Well I had one...

Connected PC to the TV ..

And, the next thing, I know, the 5.1 CH system don't have proper sound calibration...

Tried a entire packet of appz..

And this worked best 4 me..


An i/p of 2 CH sound is converted upto 8 CH sound division.. [ 6 CH was enuff 4 me ]...

And viola, awesome sound now.. xD



And moreover, improves sound quality as well...

0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P