Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!




Ever heard what's spamming in CS ?


No not the same old "many many shitty messages spam" ...

This is different...

You try guessing where the enemy is when he's behind a wall or so0...

he he he....

sounds kinda tough...

Well, it ain't cause it depends on luck....

Chek out this video ...

LOl1- Just try it when some1 is just abt to hide behind a wall or so0...

LOL2 - Use this to act cool in fronta the no0bs....


LOL3 - Never go to use wallhack !!!

1 comments:

really good movie in the begining,but the climax is poor

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P