Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!









This Guy.... Really...

His dialogs and accent .. way goood !





The way these 2 other shinobi stab him.... lols...


Newsflash :=> He's Immortal !






Another fascinatin' stunt is when he's in mid-air and he manevuers the knives that

Shikamaru is tossin' at him by usin' his Triple- Bladed Scythe as a platform... lol...





Mann... His ritual to curse others !! Pwns.. But, sad he claims Asuma's Life...

LOL1 - You don't what this is ? It's naruto.. 4got, eh ?

LOL2 - He's really cool ! not as coool as me ...

0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P