Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!










Kakashi... A true genius ninja...


"Kakashi has been noted to be smarter than Shikamaru Nara, has a better nose than Kiba Inuzuka, a better taijutsu performance than Rock Lee, and a better Sharingan mastery than Sasuke Uchiha "

Yeah.. That's true...



In the series - I, he wasn't so0 cool... But in series - II ...

He's wayy coool.... His speed at performing hand -seals is too fassst !!!...





His mastery over Sharingan that he is able to send objects 2 another dimension..

Even Deidara gets horrified by it...




He neva let's his teammates down...

He even volunteers to go with Shikamaru to help him avenge Asuma'a death...




My favourite scene is where he uses his lightning- blade to strike kakuzu ...

Kakuzu himself admits that he didn't even sense Kakashi from behind him....

Now... This is the coolest ninja ever....

LOL1 - Naruto agn...

LOL2 - At least now, start watchin' Naruto....

LOL3 - "I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate...I don't feel like telling you that.

My dreams for the future...never really thought about it. As for my hobbies...I have

lots of hobbies."

0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P