Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!





HaHaHa...

Just what I wanted... A gr8 cartoon with that "cute-vulgarity"..

Offensive words throughout the show..

And, very gore-stuff too.. lol...

Not a "high-class" animation but , hey, the plot clearly surpasses the gfx...

Insanely funny characters....

And, really good stories ...

I'm madly addicted 2 it !!

LOL1 - " Oh.. Look... This post just killed Kenny. .. " Hahhaha...

LOL2 - " Shaddup u fatass ! " "I'm not a fatass.. I just hav big-bones" Roflmao !



0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P