Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!



Yeah... Gonna watch this movie as well...

Will say how it is.. later..

" A teacher opens a time capsule that has been dug up at his son's elementary school; in it are some chilling predictions -- some that have already occurred and others that are about to -- that lead him to believe his family plays a role in the events that are about to unfold. "

Sounds goood...

Edit - Watched the movie....

Goddamn ! It's gr8 at the beginnin' ...

All the train crash gfx is amazin'...

Man, the endin' sux 2 da core....

Come on, ther r aliens at the end ?

What do caleb and abby do later ?

A future star-trek !?

Bloody, crappy movie...

I hate it....






0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P