Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!


Another online quiz...

Now, what comes to your mind ?

" Is it another lame quiz to test the fkkin IQ or somethin' else "

Hell, NO !


This is awesome quiz with explosive rounds, twists, riddles and mini-puzzles

that'll make you keep guessin until the end of your 3 lives...

Go here =>


No it ain't easy...

Really tough...

But, boy-oh-boy, I finished it !!


muhaha .. xD

Btw, used some help from here =>


Just a tiny-weeny bit o' gud old fashioned peekin' into the

solutions helps sometimes ! :D



0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P