Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!


It all started many years back ...


I got a DVD from a friend with a cool Red poster showing in bold " Resident Evil "...

On a Sunday mornin' , sittin idly and bored off...

Might as well, watch some cool movie and on insertin' this DVD

into my brand - new home theatre [ 3 yrs bakk :-| ]

An un4getable experience...

The movie was frikkin' fantastic ...

Zombies, zombie-dogs, mutants and a gr8 experience...

Watched it frikkin' back to back... 2ce in a row...

Then, it continued, onto the game, which I begged from another frnd...

Resident Evil -4 ...

A really tough game, kinda sppoky @ nights but an awesome experience agn...

I've been a "Resident - Evil" fan ever since.... xD

0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P