Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!


Hell, I had this Street-fighter video which I wanted 2 upload 2 youtube...


But the sick part is = it's 200 mb in wmv...

:-|

And its 8 GB in the source avi [fraps format] file... SO I just downloaded this =>


Did NOT update it, used the anime-HQ profile, used avs then autoencoded it...

But, there was a problem with the muxing...

So agn downloaded the mkvtoolnix ...

And, manually muxed the audio and video.. LoL...

Well there were some frame-rate issues.. being, jobless, tested it for various framerates...

And 29.970 was the perfect fps...

The video worked like a charm...

And its 40 mb in mkv with the source quality...

xD

But, being greedy agn ripped it to a mere 15 mb mkv to upload to youtube.. :D







0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P