Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!


" Set in a futuristic world where humans live in isolation and interact through surrogate robots, a cop (Willis) is forced to leave his home for the first time in years in order to investigate the murders of others’ surrogates. "



Well, got the R5 release of this movie...

And, the video was tooo good...

Started watchin' the movie and I'm gettin' a cam experience... Y ?

The audio is a telesync version :-|

Juzt began to feel sorry 4 the fact that, mann.. I wazted half a day for this shit ! :-(

And, after a while, whamm... the original R5 synced version Audio only is released...

A couple of cliks and this new audio was muxed onto my existin video and, what can I say...

Mann, warez really rocksss !!

Edit - Watched the movie...

Feelin kinda claustrophobic...

You know, I watch a movie on the tv and i wonder if the anchor is a surrogate as well .. :P

Good plot but a sad climax ... x(

0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P