Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!


"Dead by Sunrise is the b-side project of Linkin Park's main vocalist, Chester Bennington and other group, Julien-K. Chester said, that Dead by Sunrise is only side project, and his main band will be always Linkin Park. Dead By Sunrise is Julien-K, but Chester sings and it´s not too much dark and electro. "


Yeah, A new side- group formed by Linkin Park's Chester Bennington ...

Really Gr8 album...

Nothin less 2 expect from a LP singer...

FTW !!!

Best Song - Inside Of me !

0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P