Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!



Another of the shittiest and the most deadliest form of

irritation possible ever...

You keep playin' a game or watch some movie ...

And the next thing, you-know is...

You're suddenly not "full screen" and a bloody dialog box appears...

Sayin' your kis key is blacklisted...


And your game progress is ruined...

And, this shitty box keeps poppin up agn and agn...

Got tired of hunting for keys, testin' whether these new keys r blacklisted or not

and the constant fear of blacklist..

So found a permanent - solution... xD

No more hunting 4 keys...

Woohooo...

Well me ain't sharin' the secret here... xP

Coz if every1 comes 2 know abt it.. It aint gonna work 4 me anymore :-|

Hint -> There's a site where you get un-blacklist-able keys !! :D

WooT !! There I just said it... Try figurin' it ! xP

0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P