Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!



" Hey, hey, you, you
I don’t like your girlfriend
No way, no way
I think you need a new one
Hey, hey you, you
I could be you girlfriend

Hey, hey you, you
I know that you like me
No way, no way I know it’s not a secret
Hey, hey you, you
I want to be you girlfriend

You so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious

I think about you all the time
You’re so addicted

Don’t you know?
What I could do to make it feel all right
(All right)
(All right)
(All right)

Don’t pretend
I think you know I’m damn precious
And hell ya
I’m the mother f*ck^n princess

I can tell u lie me too
And u know I’m right

She’s like so whatever
You could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that’s what everyone’s talking ‘bout "

Nice song ...

Heard it in " Burnout paradise " game...




0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P