Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!




"Google Earth lets you fly anywhere on Earth to

view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings,

from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean.

You can explore rich geographical content, save your

toured places, and share with others.

With Google Earth 5.0, you can now travel back in time

to see historical imagery, dive below the surface of the ocean

and record a tour of your journeys. "

Sounds Cool...

Just got the PRO version ....

Gonna give it a try ...

LOL - Don't have a clue of what im sayin ? Check this



0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P