Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!

Well, was on a rampage the day I came 2 know..


My PC performance has come down...

Thanks to the vastly reduced space on my HDD...

So, the 1st thing I did was get a HDD...

And, meanwhile, also bought some new gadgets @ the sametime...

1. Western Digital 500 GB Hard-disk =>


Well, just what I wanted... Now, I can go on storing stuff 4 abt a year...


No worries...

2. Remote Controlled Mouse =>


Got bored of gettin up to change the volume of the movies..

Usually, I watch em' all @ ni8...

Gr8 way 2 get lazier

3. 2.1 CH Multimedia speakers =>


Really gr8 audio - quality...

Sexxy interface and a acute design ...

Really mind-blowin' sound...

4. USB 2.0 Hub and Warmer =>


" Main Features:

Cup warmer and four-port router

Dimensions: 20x100x95mm

Just plugs in to any USB port

Purchase includes Cup Warmer/Hub (not actual mug)

The USB hub is 1.1 or full speed 2.0 compatible "

[Actually, got this as a gift]

Now, I don't have to bend down to connect pen drives....

With over 4 slots for pen-drives and a high-speed data transfer ...

And,also, the important feature...

I can heat liquids by placin' it over the plate...



Mann, me really amazed by all these cool gadgets...

Also, bought a additional 2 GB RAM [so, new RAM space will be => 2+2 = 4GB ] ..

Yet 2 install it 2 PC...

MY PC now pwns !!

LOL1 - Even then.. Me tired now.. Just wanted 2 brag abt all the cool-stuff here...

LOL2 - Side-notes... Costed me 10.5k ...

LOL3 - Adios.. Gonna sleep now...



0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P