Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!

Sony LCD TV =>



Samsung LED LCD TV =>


Was really curious abt 2 new genre of TVs comin' up...

Googled em' when I was bored...

Found this is in a site....

"HDTVs have taken a step higher with the introduction of LED edge lit LCD TVs. Two models have officially come into our market, that Samsung and Sony themselves call LED LCD TVs. Some readers got confused last time around when we reviewed the models individually, so it must be said that LED LCD TV is a term coined by these brands to market their new models, especially Samsung. Technically they should be called LED lit LCD TVs, and more precisely LED edge-lit LCD TVs. Actual LED displays are different, and were never ever made for consumers."

LOL - Well, I'm ready 2 buy either ... But who's gonna pay ?

0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P