Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!


I Swear to god..

I really enjoyed reading this !!

*NOT TO BE MISSED !*

Scam - Story =>

" Hopefully, most of you know the story of P-P-Powerbook, but if not,

it's about a guy selling a Mac laptop on eBay,

gets an offer but the person wants him to do it outside of eBay,

which was a scam , our seller comes to know of this scam and

then takes action into his own hands by scamming the scammer back,

it's damn funny... "

Direct - Quote from the story =>

"It all started with an eBay auction for a new G4 Powerbook. When a scammer tried to "buy" my laptop using a fake escrow site and an assumed name, we orchestrated an international prank where we tried to "scam the scammer."

The thief wanted me to send the Powerbook to an address in London. Since taxes on international shipments run 27.5%, payable by the receiver, we decided to send him a very expensive fake package. I built the "notebook computer" pictured above, and shipped the prank package FedEx, claiming a value of $2,000. But then I ran into a snag when FedEx posted a "Regulatory Agency Clearance Delay" in getting the package through British customs. Will we succeed ?"


I would post the full stuff here, but it's pretty long with all the e-mails and pictures

so here you go...


Really not to be missed !

LMAO... LOL...

LOL - One of the gr8st internet double-scams ! And, a gr8 time readin' it ... guarenteeed !!

PS - [Optional Reading ! :P ]


That's about as Epic as Epic gets, and will go down in internet history

as one of the all-time greatest double-scams.

Original thread for anyone with some spare time, where it all happened ...

Go here => Original Site...

0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P