Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!




Well, was bored agn...

And, stumbled upon somethin' called a HLTV demo...

[ Note : Demos are videos that are recorded when ur playin' a game & can be played back to view agn weneva u want ]

In this kinda demo, u can view urslf in any camerangle...

Meanin' u can see urself in 3rd person, you can view the game in your/your opponent's point of view.. etc..

Well, learnt how to record such a demo and was watchin' a particular demo I'd recorded...


And, man, I swear, wheneva' I play CS online and host a server, the 1st thing that comes to my mind is...

Hey, are any PROs gonna join my server and ambush me and spoil my mo0d...

You can make-out such cranky guyz just by the way they play..

The speed @ which they move, those continuous crouch-jump action, incredible weapon shifts..

Bunnyhops b4 a knife, and that stealth kills...

Mann, u get frustrated when u face-off such an opponent and ur performance drastically reduces...

Thanks 2 da fear they induce in you...

No pun intended, but when I was viewin a HLTV demo that I'd managed to record of myself in action [online play, of course ] ...

I was viewin' the game thro' my opponents point of view..

And, mann, fantastic... I just look like one of those guys I'm terribly scared to face-off against...

I mean, I don't wanna face an opponent like me [and, this is when I realized it]...

When did I get so good.. lol...

I mean I was so busy tryin' 2 kill time by playin' CS the whole time ...

That I really got gud @ it..

PS - Come 2 think of it.. I've been playin' CS like 4 abt 2 yrs noww..




0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P