Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!





Well, after a busy & tirin' day ...

Decided to play CS 2 kill some time @ ni8!

And, guess what ? All Servers were full..

So I hosted a server [ no plugins and stuff.. just a plain server ] ...

And, these damn-players were hackin, changing MY name, and nadin' [ throwing grenades... or bombs.. as no0bs call it ;) ] like hell...

Anyways, just wanted 2 play CS desperately... So0, googled a bit...


And, found out that AMX-modX is the bezt mod and tool 4 CS....

So, downloaded right away and installed a few additional plug-ins as well..

Was tirin' job but now, my Official - antihack Server runs like a Charm...

And, I've added a lot of special features too ...

You can join my server =>

" ShiTTy - SeRveR " [ No.. I'm not kiddin.. It's my server-name :P]

Edit => I'm gonna share some of the plug-ins and their correspondin' commands here

[ Hope, it helps u... But, I posted it here; so that I can get commands easily while I'm playin'.. ;) ]

1> Knife Dual =>

"When two players from different teams are alive, and want to make a knife duel, one can challenge other by slashing the wall 'x' times(solid map brush). When the challenged player accept the duel, players will be automated moved to a "Predefined origins",face to face,stored at map start.A countdown timer 'y' will count the time until the knife duel starts for real, players can recive damage.Until then players have time to prepare and godmode."


2> Spam - Blocker =>

" The plugin has three powerful features:
— Just hide messages (I use this feature for hiding messages like changerace, /rank etc.)
— Kick spammers
— Warn spammers
— Ban spammers (there are separate files for messages that cause in kick, ban or hide)"



3> Spectator - List =>

"A plugin that builds a list of people that are spectating you and displays it as a hudmessage. Also when you're dead you can see what players are spectating the player you are currently spectating."

4> Kill - Message =>

" Display death/kill message in chat with colors).
Play remaining Health and Armour of Attacker in valve vox sounds "

5> Nade - Modes =>

"Available modes:
Normal: This is CS's default grenade.
Proximity: This grenade will explode when it detect a player within a certain radius.
Impact: This grenade will only explode when it comes in contact with a solid object.
Trip laser: This is the most complex mode. Throw this at the wall or ceiling, and it will take some time before it will activate.After it activates it will draw a laser. If anyone should blunder into the detection path, the grenade will launch itself in the direction of the victim/ explode (your choice).
Motion sensor: Like the proximity grenade, this detects players within a certain radius, but will only detonate if that player is moving above a certain speed. To avoid an explosion, crouch or walk around this grenade. Be careful, jumping around a motion sensing grenade is risky business!
Satchel charge: When you press the +use button (default e) the nade will explode.
Homing: Seeking the enemy!
Frozen Bomb : After gettin naded, victim moves slowly.
No nades : No nades in-game "


In addition, I can permanently ban any player...

I can even private message in-game... Complete control.. No1 can change my name..
And, if any1 attempts to change my name... Then, his name itself gets changed and he gets a warnin' [ 3 warnings = ban 4 1 hr.. 3 bans = permanent ban :P ]

There are promotional pics of my server when a person attempts 2 join my server ...

Any person who goes A.F.K [away from keyboard] over 3 rounds gets auto-kicked...

Reload Cancel.. Anti-recoil.... Drop all weapons on death... And, auto-LIVE rounds...

Besides, almost all available stats are displayed ... Body-parts shot at.. Best player...

Most accurate shots...

And, Admin-previlages like player - shiftin' etc are now child's-play...

Now, my server is fully automated...

[PS - gonna soon add several more useful plug-ins... And, gonns debug my server ... ;) ]

LOL - Gonna crush some ppl in Cs noww !! Lmao !! catch u later ...







0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P