Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!



Yeahhh !! A 3D blog-update...


The " Blogumus: a flash animated label cloud " widget has been added...

You can find it on the top-right corner... Just place your cursor abv it and navigate 2 the desired label..

Just saw it in some site and spent 30 mins raw on it...

Did some template-editings.. a li'l bit of HTML bugs in first 2-3 attempts...

Seems to work nicely now...

Nothin much... Just a 3D cloud of all labels used in my blog...

Kinda funky and cool.. I always am a sucker to such stuff..

PS - Would this look gud on ur blog as well ? want it ? Well, here u go =>





0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P