Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!






Yeaah.. You read it right !

2 music- videos which I made... [ Cs of course ]

Took me abt 2 weeks to get the video-footage...

Then 1 full day for video-conversion, video-selection , movie-making and uploading...

Anyways, enjoy the 2 videos; I'm embeddin' the 2 here now..

If you like em' then check out some of my other videos ... in my channel...

Well, all the 1st person P.O.Vs is me playin' ...

Except 4 a few seconds of zaRaZaki's recording ... He's a PRO and i wanted 2 record him...

And, also V0D00-child and Damn it! 4 their awesome headshots...

I used normal in-game demo records and HLTV demo records...

And, saala, LoL and dick are me ... Funny names, I know...

Thanks to Kung fu Panda >>>> , V0D00-child, LedexX , In10city , Soulfly , noOB , Judgeman, GiZmo, RhYthm , $a$UKe , AWESOME , Blazing child , Damn it ! 4 makin' this video possible...

Also, thanks 2 C.o.D clan ....





0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P