Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!



Well, yes, I've a story abt y i made this video....

I'd gone over to my cousin's home in the village 4 an occasion....

Luckily had taken my HDD ...

Within 2 hrs of my time there, I was so goddamn bored....

There weren't any1 i know over there, i couldn't draw as I hadn't taken a pencil [ Damn ! ] ...

So I just plugged-in my HDD 2 my cousin's kinda old lappie...

And was so happy to find plenty of CS - demos

which i had recorded during my online-game over the past few weeks...

[which was 17 gb of demos :O ]

So began watchin' each and every demo [!! ?! ] yes, it's true, each and every demo...

And, I'd search 4 a good-shot and then record it agn via fraps ...

Then I had 35 GB of footage [it was fraps format hence the size] ...

So I'd to re-convert it to wmv format... which took abt a day [thanks 2 da low hardware in the lappie :P ]

After final conversion, editin' the movie [addin' the pip effects] etc helped me spend my time there...

So, enjoy the video... Hope u lik it.. :P

0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P