Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!




So, I was at it agn...

Damn bored of every familiar stuff on pc...

[Rainin' agn outside , lol]...

So began playin' cs...

No gud servers and viola, somethin' caught my eye...


"Earn gold membership".. I just checked and it sounded kinda "do-able"...

All I has to do was login to "freesky" a new online browser game hosted via garena...

Finish a quest [called newbie quest] [ie a collection of many tasks]

[and it requires a definite amt. of time 4 each task]which is damn simple...






And, wham, log into garena client and you're now a Gold-member....

Hats off !!

Writin' text in red and showin-off hasn't been more fun ever !!



My gg id, username and other details r removed via photoshop...

Y ? Errr, can't trust any1 these days.... XD


PS - In case you didn't notice, there was a babe in the game...


Enjoy .. :P

0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P