Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!




Well, the CS tourney is goin on in garena...

Called "fragfest" ...

Me and a few frnds coudn't take part due to several issues and boredom... [zz... who can be there on time !? ] and other sXe plugin issues...

Well, am glad I didn't join...

Today some of the 1st wave matches are over...

And, the demos were uploaded...

Mann, some of the matches were freakin' awesomeeee...

There was a tie-breaker in 1 such match...

And, it was exciting till the very end....

A frnd of mine did take part...

A gr8 player as he is, was tellin' me when he just won his match...

That he was mind-fkd till the very end...

His clan was grouped up against some Malaysian clan..

And his opponent played very well but lost @ the very end...

Awesome coordination in some clans help em' win the matches even when they're teamed up against self-proclaimed pro clans...

0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P