Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!





"Cryptic Canvas InstructionsThere are 50 clues hidden in the painting - your aim is to find them all and correctly identify which film they represent.After logging in with your email address, you can use this to return back to the quiz at any time and continue the game.If you enter the film title in correctly, the box will turn green and the clue will fade out. If answered incorrectly, the box will turn red and you can try another answer.The quiz will end once you've answered all 50 clues correctly."



A kinda addictive game but you won't get any answers...

I spent abt 20 mins on it and found only 10 movies...



Edit => Found all 50.. WoOT... Don't bliv me ?



Well, I did take a look @ this =>

0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P