Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!



One of the things that we all love about PCs is about how customizable they are. There are pretty much an unlimited number of ways to build a PC, and each person's setup is as unique as themselves. And, let's face it, we all like to talk about the PC solution that each of us has come up with, whether it's somehow getting four video cards in an SLI solution (admit it, you're out there) to using your TV as a display to creating a custom PC that looks like furniture. So we've decided to create a way for readers to showcase their systems. If you want to participate, just send some photos of your setup as well as a description of your PC and its various components, and the reasoning for your decisions.

When it came time to build my new gaming PC, I wanted to pack as much power I could into the smallest case I could find, but at the same time the case had to be quite and have great airflow. The display I use is a 50" Pioneer Elite Plasma. Colors in games like Dead Space PC and Bioshock PC look inky without having any light bleeding through the edges of the screen or input lag that is associated with most LCDs. That being said LCDs have come a long way and keep getting better and better. My speakers are 7.1 Creative Gigaworks that I've had for awhile now. They get the job done for games and sound decent for movies but I watch most my Blu-Rays in my home theater, so, really, its a non-issue.

Omg, I own a puny desktop when compared 2 this...

RoFL...

Hope I get a PC with 50% of the config. as this.. :(







0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P