Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!


" Two and a Half Men is an American television sitcom, which premiered on CBS on Monday, September 22, 2003. The sitcom stars Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones. The show is about a hedonistic jingle writer, Charlie, his uptight brother, Alan, and his (at the start of the series) 10-year-old nephew, Jake. Charlie's free-wheeling life is complicated and altered when his brother gets divorced and moves into his beach-front house.There have been six seasons of Two and a Half Men. On March 18, 2009, CBS renewed the show for an additional three seasons. "


Another show that I just began watchin'...

Kinda funny .. 4 seasons in total...

Gonna try watchin' all 4 seasons as welll...


0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P