Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!


I've been mind-fkd by this question over almost half a decade...


Convert , split , join ?

Which is the best converter out there ?

That wud b da 1st Q to pop-out in my head...

And, i tried almost all those out there...

Includin virtual-dub [RoFL] .. I even tried encoding usin command-line prompts...

Nopes nothin' worked fine..

In any converter which I used,

either the quality wud be awesome but conversion-time fkkin slow...

Or, vice-versa ..

SO was fed up... [i also used Xilisoft.. but it had a key-blacklisting problem]

until I just stumbled upon total video conv. abt 2 yrs bakk...

Used it.. And, man awesome in every aspect...

And, recent version is better dan eva...

Keep pwnin !!!






0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P