Review ... Anything !!

Movies or Anime.... Games or Muzic ... Anything !!

Welcome to Cool Reviews ...

Review ... Anything !!


"Appropriately, the biggest question of all, the birth of the universe, claims the top spot. No one knows for certain how the universe started, but this theory built upon the expanding universe idea, which suggested that at some point everything was much closer together. It is now supported by the majority of scientists, and there is a huge body of evidence to support it."


Well, no.. B4 u ask... I don't read abt this kinda shit in my free-time..

The thing is.. I heard abt an exp. u all wud have hrd way earlier..

Yes, i mean the big-bang simulation exp. conducted recently...

The scientists' way 2 predict birth of the universe...

Hell .. Spend a 100 billion dollars 2 find out that shit ?

More worse news..

The project is totally fkd up and is a major failure and is currently shutdown...

Way 2 go, dudes...

U cud hav spend that money on a much more nobler cause that findin' out our origin...

This is what happens when u try 2 think godlike !! :X




0 comments:

Status <(o_O)>

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

My Blog List

Visitor Count

free html visitor counters

Blog Archive

About this blog

A place for me to put together the comments on various music, anime, movies and videos that I've seen..

Besides, check out some of my fav. stuff.. &, the cheezy comments I pass in the "misc" section...

Enjoy !


W.T.F ?

My photo
A cool and lazy guy that spends most of the time watchin' movies and on a quest 4 uncovering new ways 2 kill time ... :P